Friday, May 16, 2008

On the Road Again

Everything is set-up for me to fly back to Kentville tomorrow. I will spend a week and a half with Jane and Isabelle getting everything ready for the big move. I also have some things to take care of myself at the bank and other places. Hopefully everything will go well. The other reason for my trip is a visit to the plant in Waterville. It's part of my training. This weekend here in Greenville is Greek Fest. I'm going to try and take some in this evening and then it's back home to pack. I will also tidy up my apartment a little so that it's clean when I get back. I also wanted to post a picture of my place but I forgot the camera in my apartment. The library here is closing so I guess this is it for now. I'll see some of you this week. Otherwise stay tuned for more posts.

No comments: