Saturday, May 3, 2008

Farewell Tour

Isabelle, Maggie and I went to Saulnierville for the weekend. This was my last visit for a while since I leave for SC on Wednesday. Isabelle loves it at her Grandmere and Pappi's house. She pretty much gets the run of the place. Maggie on the other hand wasn't thrilled.
I think Maggie knows something big is up and can't figure it out. With Jane away for the weekend and me packing things up she's worried about what is going on and where she will end up. I hope she doesn't break out into hives like she did when Isabelle was born.
In Saulnierville I jammed as much fun as I could into a little over 48 hours. We did the beach, a fire with hot-dogs and steamed clams, ate rappie pie, had more seafood, ate lobster three times, hit every Frenchy's I could find, and visited with family (my parents, my grandmother, my Tante Rosemarie, Tante Elaine, Adrian, Monique, Kim, Gisele, Rick, Lisette, & Andre). I actually ate clams for three meals while I was here. I don't expect to get many Baie Sainte Marie clams in SC.
Another of my objectives was to get my parents set up on Skype. I managed to get everything going and then talked to my friend Rob in St. John's (thanks Rob). The system worked pretty well. Hopefully it will make it easier for everyone to keep in touch. If you're on Skype look us up (both Jane and I have an account, as well as my parents). If you're not on Skype get out and get a camera and get going. It's pretty cool and very easy to set-up.

Anyway, it's sort of sad saying goodbye but I know there will be lots of adventures to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the last photo, Paul.
T.