Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here goes...

...my first post. I suppose you're wondering about the name. Well I thought it should be about me, about my people, about what I do, and easy to remember. Note the interesting spelling...see, not so bad. For those of you who don't know Mark is my middle name and Marco with a C looked better so I left it. Jane and I do Marco Polo when she's looking for me. You know...she yells "Marco!" and I yell back "Polo!" Then she knows where I am and I know she's looking for me. Anyway, it's about us and I think we'll be doing alot of it in the next little while wether its on the phone, internet, or in the new house. Now for those of you who know who Marco Polo was, well he was a world traveller, sort of. That's what my life is going to be about for the next few years. My new job will have me flying to all sorts of neat places. Maybe not the Far East (at least not at first) but at least it will be interesting. Anyway, lets get down to business. Jane is away in Ottawa busy doing a stamp thing (I'll explain later) and the Girl is with her Grandmere and Pappi. I'm home alone with Maggie. The really big news is that we sold the house! After many trials and tribulations we are finally starting to move forward. Everything else seems to be coming together. The movers, the new car, the new job, and so on. Anyway here is what it looks like. I never thought I'd be more relieved to see a sign, but there it was when I got back from Apple Tree Landing with the Girl. I think I'll sleep well tonight. More posts to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout!
Taryn