Friday, January 9, 2009

A Long First Week

Just a short post to say "Hello". The new year has started and the first week was brutal. It's hard to go from two full weeks of vacation to a full week at the office. I suppose it wasn't a complete week since I did knock off a little early today. I'm sure I'll make it up, somewhere. We have more company visiting this week and are doing lots of things with them. It has been great having a steady stream of people visiting since late November but I'm sure the house will feel empty when we are back to just the four of us. That might be a while yet though as a very good friend is headed this way this weekend for a few weeks of training. It promises to be a good couple of weekends for adventures if the weather is good. There are still so many places I want to see. Next week is a busy week for us with lots of classroom time for me and the usual stuff besides. Isabelle starts swimming again and we have a school function on Tuesday night. Work for me sure has been interesting so far. I already have lots of travel to look forward to. Anyway, here goes another year...and here's hoping it's a good one for you and yours!

No comments: